Cobalt SS Stainless Tubular Header
Designed to replace the restrictive and heavy stock cast iron manifold, this high-flowing piece will extend top-end power while maintaining excellent low and midrange performance. Expert design results in a unit that delivers at all RPM levels! It produces more low-end torque than anything on the market, yet still provides awesome top-end flow.
Not just another cheaply-designed and poorly built import joke, this unit is proudly fabricated in America by craftsmen who care.
- Tuned-length 1 5/8" 304 Stainless primary tubes
- Rotational-firing extractor collector design for unmatched velocity and low-end torque
- Optimal O2 sensor location for superior drivability and fuel mileage
- Expertly TIG-welded from premium materials
- Compatible with stock downpipe/catalytic converter assembly
*This header is designed to fit exclusively on 2.0 Cobalt and Ion RedLine. It is not compatible with 2.2 or 2.4 liter engines.